Friday 11 March 2016

Authentic Italian Meatballs


Meatball recipes are often challenged by chefs who claim, "Mine are the best!" Even though my meatballs ARE the best, I will make no such claim. Try them for yourself! This meatball recipe was given to me by my father who got it from a little old lady from Italy that he knew. It's amazing that she gave up her recipe to him, but I sure am glad she did!
INGREDIENTS Nutrition

SERVINGS 10 UNITS US
1 lb ground beef
2 eggs
1⁄4 cup milk
1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon fresh parsley
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
On Sale Near You
See what's on sale in recipes and in your Grocery List.

Find stores
 Check Out Our Top Meat Recipe
Check Out Our Top Meat Recipe


DIRECTIONS

Mix all ingredients in a large bowl by hand.
Use your bare hands for best results.
Roll meatballs to about the size of a golf ball.
Drop raw meatballs into large (I use a stock pot) pot of sauce.
(I have an incredible sauce recipe {#92096} I use for my meatballs).
Simmer for about 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment