Friday 11 March 2016

Crock Pot Chicken Taco Meat



I adopted this recipe from the Recipezaar account, and I'm so glad that I did. This has become a regular addition to my OAMC and I have created a public cookbook filled with recipe ideas using this recipe. This is a three-ingredient wonder that's easy (5 minutes of your time), delicious and versatile.
INGREDIENTS Nutrition

SERVINGS 8 UNITS US
3 tablespoons taco seasoning, I use Bulk Taco Seasoning Mix
1 cup chicken broth
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast

DIRECTIONS

Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth.
Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour chicken broth over.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces.
To freeze, place shredded meat into freezer bags with the juices.
Press out all the air and seal.

No comments:

Post a Comment